Welcome to the Row Captain Page.
The new board has committed to bringing back the Row Captain role at JBMI. We are a large community, and we have a number of members that do not live year-around. as well as a considerable renter population, all of which makes communication challenging in itself.
The Row Captain is the conduit between the office and the members. As this committee progresses, this will be the place the learn more of what they do, and what you need to know.
Head Capt. ZWEERTS JAN 1859
A ROW Vanegas Sherre 1613
B ROW Sorem Rich 1627
C ROW vacant
D ROW Mabry James 1661
ROW Dosek Loreli 1671
F ROW Seif Levi 1683
G ROW Douglas Greg 1709
H ROW Ryan Jim 1719
H ROW Baker Cheryl 1719
I ROW Ryan Jim 1719
J ROW Ross Sarah 1757
K ROW James Vanson 1781
L ROW Charlton Nikki 1817
N ROW Mills Rick 1837
N ROW Mills Cassey 1837
O ROW Zweerts Jan 1859
P ROW Montgomery Bruce 1879
Q ROW Rixen Sharon 1895
M ROW EAST vacant
M ROW MID Schmidt Ron 1983
M ROW WEST vacant
To join or ask questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Row Captain Description
• Listen for water leaks, unusual sounds
• Look for water, loose pins, unsafe conditions
• Smell for gas, sewer, electrical
• Feel for unsafe footing or loose railings, etc
. Be prepared to secure loose homes
• Respond to moorage emergencies
• Knowledge of water, gas, electrical shutoffs and whom to contact for safe restoration of service
• Let office be aware of situations and/or neighbor in a courteous manner.
• Yearly sewer leak testing of homes
• Knowledge of river debris removal, pike use knowledge a plus
• Knowledge of knots and chains
• Has key to emergency toolbox at bottom of ramps
JBMI is one of largest floating home communities in the west, with 175 homes located in the North Portland Harbor Channel of the Columbia River.